Things to do in Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in the Summer
If you’re looking for a fun place to spend your summer, Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is a great choice. The park offers unique experiences for you to enjoy such as mermaid shows, sliding through the iconic Buccaneer Bay, kayaking, paddleboarding, a boat tour, weddings, various places to eat, and more! You will also be able to see a variety of wildlife such as manatees, wading birds, and different reptiles.
Kayaking and Paddleboarding
Kayaking and paddleboarding are some of the most popular activities in Weeki Wachee Springs State Park during the summer. You have the option of renting a kayak or paddleboard on our website. The park also offers a private launch area where guests can utilize our upstream kayak launch ramp to enjoy a relaxing down-river paddle.
Splish n’ splash at Buccaneer Bay! This waterpark is the heart and soul of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, and it’s perfect for families with young kids. The park features two waterslides, a lazy river, a wading pool, and more! In order to participate:
- Cannonball sliders must be 48 inches or taller.
- Pirate’s Revenge slides must be 42 inches or taller.
Weeki Fresh Water Adventures offers a variety of summer events that you can enjoy during your next visit.
- Breakfast with a Princess (photo ops with Snow White, coloring, games, and much more on August 5th & August 12th, 2023.)
- Christmas in July (Reserve your next event venue for the holidays now!)
- Breakfast at Mermaid Galley (satisfy your cravings with some tasty pancakes and more before exploring Buccaneer Bay and other attractions.)
We hope you’ll enjoy all that Weeki Fresh Water Adventures has to offer this summer. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at 352-597-848 or visit our website at https://weekiwachee.com/